Writing is a passion for many of us; however, making money from that passion can be difficult. In times of a pandemic, it’s even harder! That’s why I created Get Paid to Write.
We invite you to learn the reality of writing for a living. Discover how to get out there and get noticed. Explore ideas about freelance for magazines and websites; blogs and content; and of course, books. Learn some tips of trade, how to price your work and how to write a pitch letter. Hone your skills in class and with assignments.
It doesn’t matter what you write, there is a way to make money doing it.
What to expect:
- Five live classes (Wednesdays) via zoom from 6 to 8:30 pm with a short break.
- Course materials and instructions on how to log-in online are emailed to you before the workshop start date.
- There’s a chat room available that the instructor monitors.
- Live questions are welcome, just as in in-person workshops.
- There are several in-class assignments as well as assignments to complete before the next class.
Please download zoom from www.zoom.us a few days before class starts and ensure you can connect.
Sign up for Get Paid to Write
May 27 through June 24, 2020 (12.5 hours of workshop time on zoom)
Every Wednesday evening from 6 to 8:30 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Fee: SOLD OUT – THANK YOU EVERYONE! WILL RUN AGAIN SOON!
Interested in classes similar to this one? Email us and let us know what courses you’d like to see!
For more choices, go to our online writing classes page.